Axopar 24 Hard Top
- Overall length: (excl. Engine) 7,60 m (24ft 11in)
- Beam: 2,55 m (8ft 4in)
- Dry weight: (excl. Engine) 1830 kg (4030 lbs)
- Fuel capacity: 220 l (58 gal)
- Water capacity:
- 115 hp
- 200 hp (4-6 cyl)
- 250 hp
Standard Equipment▶ Make Enquiry
With the new exciting Axopar 24 day boating concept, consisting of three 24-foot models, we expand our product portfolio with a boat in the 7 meter market that is easy to handle, fuel-efficient and competitively priced. The 24 range boats are truly versatile bow riders with a fuel efficient twin-stepped hull and a protective and functional helm.
All models incorporate a bow section that offers versatile seating or a sunbathing area, comfortable twin sofas in front of the cockpit consoles that also double as berths for two persons and social seating for 5 persons in the cockpit. Two large fender storages are installed on the side deck in the aft, and an optional refrigerator is located under the co-pilot seat.
An extensive array of optional equipment can also be fitted, for example a water flush toilet, sun bed for the front deck, water-ski pole or canopies for prolonged time spent on the water.
The Axopar 24 Hard Top extends the versatility of the range with the convenience of an extendable roof for all weather driving and protection against the wind and cold.
HULL AND DECK: Unsinkability thru polyurethane foaming of hull/deck, Divinycell hull sides, Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, L-shaped sofa / stowage locker on fore deck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and tinted light green with aluminium window profile painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 6 x cleats aft, central and forward, Twin fender storages on aft
deck, Swim platform with Esthec Platinum decking and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining cockpit and bow area, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
HELM CONSOLE: Dual consoles with Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panels with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated pushbuttons on dash board, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 12V power outlet, Side consoles with wide armrests and storage with 2 x cup holders.
LAYOUT AND SEATING: Manually operated extendable hard top roof, Centre access layout with L-sofa on foredeck, sofa / day bed in front of helm/co-pilot consoles, separate sports seats for 3 on aft deck, Driver and co-pilot seats in diamond stitching with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, ”Silvertex” Taupe, Graphite, Sterling or Cobre material on all seats and sofas.
ELECTRICS: LED roof spot lights, Main control panel with single battery switch and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light in white, Navigation lights, 2 x Electric bilge pumps, Signal horn.
OTHER: Aluminium fuel tank 230l, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour covers for helm w. drivers/co-pilot seats and aft seats.
Extra Equipment▲ Top
• Premium Package, Silvertex – Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck • Foredeck seat cushions and back rest • Sun bed on foredeck • Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
• Toilet Package, manual flush – Manual flush, 30l septic, Macerator, Sea+deck connection Complete
• Esthec package – Platinum/White Esthec platinum complete flooring including cockpit in platinum colour with white caulking Options
• Antifouling, Grey or White
• Bow Thruster Side Power SE30/125 S
• Canopy Open, RED
• Drawer type refrigerator, Isotherm Cruise 36 Inox
• Extended bed base w. cushions
• Exterior LED deck lights, 11 pcs
• Fore deck cushions incl. backrest, Silvertex
• Freshwater system, incl. faucet and sink, 45l tank
• Harbor cover for fore deck, RED
• Mooring package
• Search light (for Open only with targa arch)
• Shower on aft deck (only w. freshwater option)
• Sun shade on fore deck Open (only with Targa arch)
• Sundeck cushions on fore deck, Silvertex (only w. table)
• Table in cockpit, Teak
• Table on foredeck, (incl. in premium package)
• Targa arch with light mast, White
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Waterski pole
• Windshield wipers x 2, with washer
• Mercury upgrade package, Active Trim, VV Mobile, TDS
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 1222 Touch
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 922
• Communication Garmin VHF 100i
• Sonar module Garmin GSD
• Audio upgrade, 2 x speakers fore deck, subwoofer + 2ch amplifier
• Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.