Axopar 24 Open
- Overall length: (excl. Engine) 7,60 m (24ft 11in)
- Beam: 2,55 m (8ft 4in)
- Dry weight: (excl. Engine) 1750 kg (3860 lbs)
- Fuel capacity: 220 l (58 gal)
- Water capacity:
- 115 hp
- 200 hp (4-6 cyl)
- 250 hp
Standard Equipment▶ Make Enquiry
With the new exciting Axopar 24 day boating concept, consisting of three 24-foot models, we expand our product portfolio with a boat in the 7 meter market that is easy to handle, fuel-efficient and competitively priced. The 24 range boats are truly versatile bow riders with a fuel efficient twin-stepped hull and a protective and functional helm.
All models incorporate a bow section that offers versatile seating or a sunbathing area, comfortable twin sofas in front of the cockpit consoles that also double as berths for two persons and social seating for 5 persons in the cockpit. Two large fender storages are installed on the side deck in the aft, and an optional refrigerator is located under the co-pilot seat.
An extensive array of optional equipment can also be fitted, for example a water flush toilet, sun bed for the front deck, water-ski pole or canopies for prolonged time spent on the water.
HULL AND DECK
Unsinkability thru polyurethane foaming of hull/deck, Divinycell hull sides, Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, L-shaped sofa / stowage locker on fore deck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and tinted light green with aluminum window profile painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 6 x cleats aft, central and forward, Twin fender storages on aft deck, Swim platform with Esthec Platinum decking and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining cockpit and bow area, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Dual consoles with Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panels with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated pushbuttons on dash board, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 12V power outlet, Side consoles with wide armrests and storage with 2 x cup holders.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING
Center access layout with L-sofa on foredeck, sofa / day bed in front of helm/co-pilot consoles, separate sports seats for 3 on aft deck, Driver and co-pilot seats in diamond stitching with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on all seats and sofas.
Main control panel with single battery switch and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light in white, Navigation lights, 2 x Electric bilge pumps, Signal horn.
Aluminium fuel tank 230l, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour covers for helm w. drivers/co-pilot seats and aft seats.
Extra Equipment▲ Top
PREMIUM PACKAGE, SILVERTEX
- Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck
- Foredeck seat cushions and back rest
- Sun bed on foredeck
- Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 7,5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
- Manual flush, 30l septic, Macerator, Sea+deck connection
COMPLETE ESTHEC PACKAGE – PLATINUM/WHITE
- Esthec platinum complete flooring, including cockpit and foredeck seating hatches in platinum colour with white caulking
- Antifouling, White or Grey
- Canopy Open
- Drawer type refrigerator, Isotherm Cruise 36 Inox
- Extended bed base w.cushions
- Exterior LED deck lights, 12 pcs
- Foredeck cushions, Silvertex (incl. in prem pkg)
- Fresh water system 45l, incl. faucet and sink
- Harbour cover for foredeck, Grey
- Search light, (for Open only with targa arch)
- Shower on aft deck (only with fw system)
- Table in cockpit, Teak
- Table on foredeck (incl. prem pkg)
- Targa arch with light mast, white
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Waterski pole
- Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410
- Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412
- Communication Garmin VHF 100i
- Intelliducer, Depth and Temp
- Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig)
- Sonar module Garmin GSD
- Audio upgrade, 2 x speakers fore deck, subwoofer + 2ch amplifier
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
- Fusion system control unit, Helm
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.