Axopar 28 Open
- Overall length: incl. bathing platforms: 8,99 m (29ft 6in)
- Beam: 2,85 m (9ft 4in)
- Dry weight: (excl. engine): 1620 kg (3570lbs)
- Fuel capacity: 260 l (68,70 gal)
- Water capacity:
- Mercury 150 XL Verado 1,1 l/nm @ 22 kts, max speed 37 kts
- Mercury 250 XL Verado 1,4 l/nm @ 26 kts, max speed 45 kts
Standard Equipment▶ Make Enquiry
HULL AND DECK: Unsinkability thru polyurethane foaming of hull/deck, Divinycell hull sides, Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatches, Large anchor box with drainage in bow, L-shaped sofa / stowage locker on fore deck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and tinted light green with aluminum window profile painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 6 x cleats aft, central and forward, Twin fender storages on aft deck, Swim platform with Esthec Platinum decking and telescopic bathing ladder, Self-draining cockpit and bow area, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
HELM CONSOLE: Dual consoles with Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panels with passenger side grab rail, Illuminated push buttons on dashboard, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 12V power outlet, Side consoles with wide armrests and storage with 2 x cup holders.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: T-Top roof in GRP and Sunbrella canvas with T-Top arch painted in white, Center access layout with L-sofa on foredeck, sofa / day bed in front of helm/co-pilot consoles, separate sports seats for 3 on aft deck, Driver and co-pilot seats in diamond stitching with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on all seats and sofas.
ELECTRICS: LED T-Top roof lights, Main control panel with single battery switch and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet, Light mast with anchor light in white, Navigation lights, 2 x Electric bilge pumps, Signal horn.
OTHER: Aluminium fuel tank 230l, 2 kg fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour covers for helm w. drivers/co-pilot seats and aft seats.
Integrated iPad console, Nextel painted dashboard panels, Illuminated pushbuttons, Hydraulic steering with tilt function, Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders, Harbour cover, 12 V Power outlet, Compass.
DECK LAY-OUT AND SEATING
Walk-around deck, Sociable sofa on foredeck with optional table convertible into a sun bed, Separate driver and co-pilot seats with flip-up front and outer armrest, Storage under co-pilot seat, Lowered floor level for driving while standing, Wide aft sofa with armrests, Storage under aft sofa, Large aft deck area with twin storage hatches, Side consoles with cup holders, Walnut wood threshold in foredeck stowage, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa, Harbour cover for aft sofa.
Electrical control panel with battery switch and direct supply, Fuse control panel with automatic fuses, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers, Electric bilge pump, Signal horn, 3 x Power outlets 12v.
FRONT DECK STOWAGE AREA / TOILET
Large stowage area / optional toilet accessed from fore deck.
2 x Removable stainless steel transom bars, Aluminium fuel tank 260l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump.
Extra Equipment▲ Top
PREMIUM PACKAGE, SILVERTEX
• Table in Esthec Platinum on foredeck • Foredeck seat cushions and back rest • Sun bed on foredeck • Mooring package: incl. 4 x fenders, 4 x fender covers with axopar logo, 4 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 14mm/10m, 7,5kg Anchor, 30m Anchor rope
• Manual flush, 30l septic, Macerator, Sea+deck connection
COMPLETE ESTHEC PACKAGE – PLATINUM/WHITE
• Esthec platinum complete flooring, including cockpit and foredeck seating hatches in platinum colour with white caulking
- Antifouling, Grey or White
- Bow thruster Side-Power SE40 2.2kw
- Double battery preparation
- Electric windlass, Engbo Midi 201
- Fresh water system + 45l water tank
- Gas hob with sink (only with fresh water option)
- LED deck lights x 13
- Pulpit rails
- Refrigerator, Dometic CoolMachine 40l, 12V
- Targa arch with light mast, white
- Shower on aft deck (only with fresh water)
- Shore power 230V with 12Ah charger
- Table on foredeck in Esthec, with handrail
- Trim tabs with joystick steering
- Spray hood
- Harbour cover for foredeck cushions
- Search light (only with targa arch)
- 2 x Folding seats, for aft deck
- Esthec floor in cockpit
- Flexiteek G2 floor in cockpit
- Teak table in cockpit
- Foredeck cushions, incl backrest
- Hull colours: Cool grey or Navy blue
- Mercury EFI pre-rigging
- Mercury Verado pre-rigging, incl. power steering and Vessel View 4″
- Chart plotter Garmin 1020XS
- Chart plotter Garmin GPSMAT 8012, flush mount
- Bluetooth stereo system Garmin Meteor 300
- Meteor 300 Remote Control, for use without chartplotter
- 2 x Extra speakers, foredeck
- Radar Garmin GMR18 HD (only with targa arch)
- Depth Sounder to Garmin 1020XS, transom mount
- Sonar module GCV10 with Downvü/Sidevü to 8012, transom mount
- Webasto AirTop3900 heater
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.