Axopar 22 T-Top 2022 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: October 21, 2022
- Year of Build: 2022
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: 'SOLD'
AXOPAR’S WINNING FORMULA – ALL FUSED INTO A 22-FOOTER
The cool-looking Axopar 22 is a true driver’s boat, offering first-in-class handling, seaworthiness and safety, combined with the efficiency and comfort that its bigger 28ft and 37ft siblings are renowned for.
A smart boat that packs a punch and will turn heads wherever you go, and all without breaking the bank! A boat that is capable of commuting comfortably in changeable conditions and remains predictable and logical in its behaviour, no matter what weather conditions are thrown at it! With Axopar, it’s about offering in-built safety and total peace of mind. With a good spread of deck options for configuring the boat precisely to each customer’s needs, anyone searching for a meaningful upgrade, for example from a smaller 6 to 7 metre boat, will love the idea of moving up to a more mature, better handling hull; one that has been designed to deal with higher average cruising speeds and a wider range of sea conditions.
Excellent condition and only 8 months old with warranty remaining! Available for immediate viewings (by appointment) in Lymington.
- Mercury Four Stroke V6 200 DTC in Black
- Pre rig, Mercury Four Stroke V6 200, inc. hydraulic steering Mercury Vessel View 502
- Propeller, Enertia Eco 17”
- Electric system
- Dual battery system
- Fresh water system, 40l+ shower on aft deck
- Toilet, electric fresh water flush, 20l septic tank
- EU fuel system
- Front deck seat with cushions and harbour cover
- U-sofa cushions with harbour cover
- Trim tabs
- Waterski frame
- Mooring package
- Deck lights
- Sunbed cushions for U sofa layout
- Chartplotter Simrad GO 12” XSE
- Echo sounder, thru hull
- U-sofa layout
- Audio entertainment system, including 2 x speakers
- Audio upgrade 4 x speakers 2 x tweeter 1 x amp + subwoofer Forward facing console seat with harbour cover
- Table, removable, including 2 flanges
- Bow pulpit, port side
- Axopar lettering on hull side, chrome finish
- Mercury active trim
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.