Axopar 28 AC 2016 ‘UNDER OFFER’
- Posted: April 10, 2018
- Year of Build: 2016
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: £87,500.00 VAT Paid
An excellent example of an Axopar 28 AC, this is a 2016 build and is fitted with a Mercury Verado 300HP Engine with hours at approximately 100 run. She has been regularly serviced and is in practically new condition with only one previous owner.
Less sportsboat, more Gran Turismo, the Axopar 28 AC opens up a world of possibilities for extended voyages and longer average journey times and with the Aft Cabin option, this is our biggest selling model so far. Boating people know the weather can be an unpredictable force and being caught out in a rain storm, or being buffeted by strong wind for hours on end can be tiring. With capability of seating up to five people within a bright and airy, full weather protected environment, there’s ample incentive for an owner and guests to spend not just a few hours on-board, but several days and even weeks enjoying their Axopar Aft Cabin version to the full.
Currently ashore in Lymington, ready for immediate viewings.
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Premium Package, Silvertex Beige
- Complete FlexiTeek 2G package, Scrubbed/Black
- White antifouling
- Bowthruster, Side power SE40
- Shore power 230V with 12Ah charger
- Water ski pole
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Fresh water system 45l, including faucet
- Shower on aft deck
- Side rails with high bow pulpit
- Teak table in cabin
- Garmin VHF communication
- Interior, Silvertex Beige
- Garmin sonar module
- Garmin Chartplotter
- Harbour cover for fore deck in Grey
- Harbour cover for aft deck in Grey
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex Beige
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.