Axopar 37 Cabin 2018
- Posted: November 28, 2023
- Year of Build: 2018
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: £173,950 VAT Paid
Axopar 37 Cabin 2018, fitted with 2 x Mercury 300hp V8 engines.
The Axopar 37 Cabin means business, a ‘force of nature’ as it were, with the fully enclosed cabin providing protection in both hot and cold climates, this offers a comfortable and roomy, no-compromise interior space that seats up to six around a large and sociable L-shaped dining table.
Whatever you want out of your boat this is a serious sports-cruiser and one that rivals many bigger craft from reputable boat yards around the world. The Axopar 37 has a large 730 litre fuel tank, giving a maximum achievable range of something in the region of 280nm in economical cruising mode.
So without having to find somewhere to re-fuel, this will potentially extend your radius of travel by up to 65%, or approximately 109 extra nautical miles, compared to the Axopar 28, for example.
Then at the end of a long and fulfilling day, the prospect of knowing you’ve a comfortable night’s rest ahead of you makes the whole experience of owning an Axopar 37 Cabin extremely worthwhile.
This highly adaptable model has ample space for fishing and other activities on the aft deck and a large sociable sun bed on the fore deck. A convenient cargo hatch on the foredeck enables fast and easy stowage of all your gear straight into the front cabin from the deck. The Axopar 37 Cabin excels with its bright and spacious cabin with seating for up to six people around a large table in the saloon. The cabin/saloon also features a large storage compartment under the sofa. Whether for island hopping, fishing or just unwinding with friends and family you’ll love the Axopar 37 Cabin.
Available in Lymington for immediate viewings!
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Premium Package, Silvertex Sterling
- Day Cruiser aft cabin package
- Antifouling, Grey
- Bow thruster, Side-Power SE60
- Folding anchor winch in bow & remote control
- Side rails
- Targa arch with roof rails
- Waterski Pole
- Fresh water 100l tank, including cabinet & sink
- Shower on aft deck
- Refrigerator in main cabin, Dometic CRX CM50
- Shore power 230V with 20Ah charger
- Heater Webasto AT5500
- Wood floor in front cabin
- Wood floor in main cabin
- Intelliducer, depth & temp, thru hull
- Twin Garmin chart plotter GPS map 7410 flush mount
- Fusion entertainment system, including 4 x speakers
- Communication Garmin VHF300i
- Protective window covers
- Verado V8 pre rig, Twin engines including VesselView 703
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck, Silvertex Sterling
- Harbour cover for aft deck, Sunbrella Charcoal
- Seats, Silvertex Sterling
Price – £173,950 VAT Paid
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.