Nimbus 320 Coupé 2007 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: January 24, 2018
- Year of Build: 2007
- Lying: Brighton
- Price: SOLD
A 2008 model Nimbus 320 Coupé, commissioned in 2007. Fitted with a Volvo Penta D4 225hp Engine and approximately 550 hours run.
Since new this boat has been professionally serviced annually, with the paperwork backing to nearly new. Only 2 previous owners. In late 2013 she was winterised and kept in indoor storage in France until she was purchased in 2015.
This boat has been kept to a very high standard and is equipped with some nice extras so if you are considering a Nimbus 320 Coupe you won’t be disappointed with this fine example!
The most recent work includes: November 2017- Engine service and gearbox oil change. October 2017- Superstructure machine polished. August 2017- Antifoul, anodes and hull polish. Summer 2016- Cutlass bearing and shaft seal replaced.
Currently lying ashore in Brighton Marina for viewings.
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Fitted Raymarine C120 plotter with 2KW radar and autopilot
- Raymarine DSC radio
- Radio CD
- Teak cockpit and side decks
- Bow thruster
- Trim tabs
- 6 man life raft serviced March 2016
- Nimbus handbook and all manuals
- Blue canopy in very good condition
- Screen cover
- Screen demister
- Shore power and battery charger + cable
- Electric heads
- Hot and cold water with shower and additional shower on bathing platform
- Upgraded 70 litre holding tank
- Wash down pump
- Electric bow anchor with marked 25m chain
- Kedge anchor and chain
- Nimbus crockery, cutlery etc.
- Twin cooker with gas oven
- Dry mat ventilation to mattress
- Folding cockpit table and chair
- SS flagpole
- CO2 and smoke alarm
- 8 fenders and warp etc.
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.