Nimbus 365 Coupé 2012 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: March 8, 2018
- Year of Build: 2012
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: £239,500.00 VAT Paid
Nimbus 365 Coupé 2012 fitted with 2 x Volvo Penta D4 260hp engines on shafts. Only 117 hours on engines.
The 365 is built for the conscious yachtsman or family who appreciate functionality, comfort and fun. The is a true “all round” coupe cruiser where socialising and other on-board activities have been combined with excellent long distance cruising characteristics.
This boat was delivered in June 2012 and remains in pristine condition, having spent 8 months of every year shrink-wrapped ashore. With only one very experienced owner from new, the boat has been professionally maintained and provides exceptional and economical long distance comfort and safety.
Due to the owners ill health, this boat has had very little use with a total of only 117 engine hours and is now for sale. The accommodation, the galley equipment, cooker, etc. are mainly unused and in excellent condition. The included on-board generator, air-con and heating gives total independence when cruising or at anchor. The hull has been newly Copper-Coated for additional long-term economy. The sought-after twin engine versions of the 365-Coupé offer extra manoeuvrability in harbour and extra safety at sea.
Lying ashore in Lymington ready for immediate viewings.
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- 2 x Volvo D4 260hp engines on shafts, 117 hours
- Sleipner SE60 Bow thruster 16kg Delta anchor, 70mtr 8mm chain
- Jabsco “Silent” electric WC, holding tank with deck & sea pump-out
- Fischer Panda 3.8Kw generator
- Westerbeke “Rotary Aire” Air con, 17000 BTU, reverse heat/cool
- Mastervolt 50A battery charger & Inverter
- Mastervolt control panel for remote operation of generator, battery charger & Inverter
- 2nd battery charger for windlass, bow prop & generator batteries
- Coloured hull, sand/beige
- Large cockpit canopy with brand new spare
- Teak cockpit floor, swim platform
- Custom swimming/bathing ladder
- Bow ladder
- Simrad AP 24 autopilot system
- Simrad NSE 12” colour plotter c/w GPS
- Simrad 3G broadband 24nm radar
- Icom DSc M323 VHF/RT
- Volvo Bi-data log/depth
- Lewmar Bow anchor windlass with wireless hand remote control, both deck & dashboard up/down switches
- Trim tabs
- Trip computer
- Custom removable s/s Bimini cover over wheelhouse
- 12v fans to all berths, heads and saloon
- All interior/cockpit lights fitted with LED bulbs
- Hull antifouled with “Coppercoat” for 15 years protection
- Stereo system to salon & cockpit
- TV/DVD on hide-away electric lifting bracket
- Rooftop mounted remote-controlled searchlight
- Fully fitted galley and bar with Nimbus cutlery, glasses & crockery
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.