Nimbus 405 Coupé 2021
- Posted: April 4, 2023
- Year of Build: 2021
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: £495,950.00 VAT PAID
2021 Nimbus 405
Nimbus 405 Coupé 2021.
A fantastic example of the flagship of the Nimbus models to date. Professionally maintained and a great saving on a new order.The boat has many similarities to her smaller sisters but offers several new features; Nimbus Design Team has added several interesting aesthetic and functionally integrated details. These include twin touch screens at the helm, room for five to ride facing front, a new D-pillar with integrated ventilation, fully glazed aft deck door, electric powered table on the aft deck and a “granny hatch” that conceals a main power plug on the stern. Other innovations include newly designed engine room ventilation in the hull sides with powered extractors, galley with ceramic gas hob and dark composite worktop, 120 litre capacity fridge plus extra cool storage in pull-out drawers beneath the salon sofa and much more.“We would never build a boat that is not considered practical in her natural element. Although we always try to make her as beautiful as possible, it is a balancing act. It is always easier to design beautiful lines if you don’t need to take functionality into account. Our customers are very conscious, and they appreciate our designs because they understand that we build crafts that are actually used at sea and not only look good in pictures or at boat shows. That is the secret of our success,” said Joacim Gustavsson, head designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
“Sidewalk” is an asymmetrical deck layout where the side deck along the starboard side is extra wide and provides generous freedom of movement. It becomes convenient and enjoyable to move about on-board from bow to stern, and easy to get on and off the boat along the entire starboard side.
Maximum use is made of the interior volume, allowing the cockpit, salon, lower deck and cabin to be larger than would otherwise be the case in a boat of this size. An important feature of the Nimbus sidewalk concept is the large flush fitted sliding door to starboard. The sliding door provides quick access when laying alongside and enables the captain to maneuver the boat from a standing position on the side deck. The sidewalk concept also allows the use of the aft deck for various activities. And on the foredeck the extra space is used to integrate a large sun deck as a natural feature of the boat’s design.“We focus on the conscious customer with experience of the sea who requires a large portion of comfort and safety. What is interesting about our coupé concept is that it has such a “well-rounded” quality, where socializing and other on-board activities can be combined with excellent long cruising characteristics. Our coupé boats in particular have enabled us to reach out to both new and younger customers internationally. It has become apparent that our coupé boats are not just for the older generation who prioritize functionality and comfort, but also for families and for younger people who want both fun and to voyage securely and safely,” said Jonas Göthberg, commercial brand manager for Nimbus.All laminate in the boat is vacuum injected at the Nimbus boatyards in Mariestad, Sweden. Everything from hull, deck, superstructure, interior laminated surfaces and hatches. “Divinycell” is used in the sandwich laminate, providing excellent insulation properties from both heat and cold and transports condensation away very efficiently. “Innerliner” and “headliner” are built entirely of fiberglass. The result is easy-to-clean, smooth surfaces in the stowage lockers, stowage areas, sides and ceiling. The vacuum injection method, in combination with high quality material and multilayer woven fiberglass matting, result in a hull and laminate that is insulated, strong and light.
The drive shaft with tunnel system is a well proven technology and has several advantages. The straighter shaft angle makes for a more efficient power line and thereby lower fuel consumption and more speed. Better course stability at low speeds and shallower draught.
“Boat Trim System” is standard and functions like trim tabs but with higher efficiency, speed and is automatic. An upgrade to Humphree Interceptor System is also available.
Automatic mechanical ventilation in the engine room reduces the temperature and extends the life length of the engines and provides the best conditions for problem-free boat ownership.
There is also generously sized, strongly constructed aft stowage which is aluminum lined and fitted behind the engines.
In all, the 405 Coupe is a modern, solid and functional boat perfect for an uncomplicated and enjoyable life at sea, all with minimal environmental impact. The 405 is built in Sweden at the Nimbus yard in Mariestad.
Offshore Powerboats Limited Lymington Yacht Haven, King’s Saltern Road, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 3QD Telephone: 01590 677955 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.offshorepowerboats.co.uk
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Plotter Simrad 16″ NSS EVO 3
- Anchor winch, el front, incl foot control, 21kg-45m-8mm
- Shore power and battery charger ChargeMaster 12/50A
- Bow thruster Sleipner SE100
- Heater & defroster Ebersprächer D5
- Hot water system Isotemp SPA40L
- Interval wipers
- Stereo Fusion MS-RA70N with Bluetooth
- Teak, complete boat
- Shower on transom, hot and cold water
- Trip computer Volvo Penta
- Depth / Log Volvo Penta
- Gas oven
- Mahogany panels Starboard & Port side, saloon interior (Cornice)
- Bed arrangement in deck saloon
- Electric toilet x2
- Electric pump out for toilets
- Sunblind, internal coupé roof
- Sunblind, internal coupé roof
- LED lights in whole boat
- Nimbus exclusive dinner set for 6 pers.
- Inside cushions, Sunbrella Natte, Beige
- Outdoor cushions, Beige
- Sun cushions front deck, Beige
- Canopy for windscreen, Blue
- Canopy, aft deck, large model, Blue
- Extra mattress topper, front cabin
- Electric hob 230V
- Electric oven / micro wave 230V
- Freezer Isotherm BI29L under sofa in deck saloon
- Kitchen fan Dometic 12V
- Stern Thruster SE100
- Remote control, Bow and Stern thruster, front and aft Anchorwinch
- Humphree Interceptor X-600 incl. -Panel, Auto trim, Auto list
- 2 x Volvo Penta 320hp Engines – 14 Hours
- Blinds in deck saloon, side windows
- Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Mooring package
- TV / DVD 22″ in deck salong incl. antenna
- Simrad Radar, HALO20+ incl. HS60 compass
- Simrad Autopilot NAC2, control OP12, RF25 Rudder Feedback, hydraulic pump
- Rear-view Camera
- Volvo Penta Easy Connect
- Additional 230V outlet – Galley worktop area
- Wind indicator
- Light to display hot water in on/off on dashboard
- Ambassador rope cutter
- Fitting and welding of bathing platform rails, fender baskets on bow and hoops for fenders on side rail
- Highfield 310 Rib Classic model Tender & 9.9hp Parsons 2 stroke outboard hardly used
£ 499,950.00 VAT PAID Including Volvo Penta 5 Years Extended Warranty Plan
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.