Nimbus Weekender 9 2019 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: April 26, 2021
- Year of Build: 2019
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: SOLD
Nimbus Weekender 9, 2019 model fitted with a Mercury Verado 350HP in White, only 15 hours run. Launched in September 2020, still under guarantee.
The W9 is intended for those looking for a well-equipped, somewhat faster day cruiser with obvious Nimbus DNA; a boat for those who value functional Scandinavian design, simplicity, safety, security and attention to details.
“We have carefully selected some of the highlights from our best-selling boats, carefully refining the design and developing new functionality in order to make life as easy and comfortable as possible for everyone on board. The W9 has inherited a great deal of its design language and elements from our older, iconic models,” explains Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus.
Recent works (April 2021) include: new anodes, new antifoul and engine maintenance.
Now available for viewings in Lymington.
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- White hull
- Nimbus pillow set
- Cabin cushions, Sunbrella Beige
- Cabin carpets, Beige
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system 450mm
- Bow thruster Sleipner SE40
- Nimbus crockery and cutlery
- Cook top gas
- Cockpit cushions, Beige
- Sunbed cushions, Beige
- Sunbed cover
- Sprayhood, Sunbrella Silver
- Extended canopy, Sunbrella Silver
- Windscreen cover
- Flexiteek, complete deck and cockpit
- Windlass bow, Lewmar V700, 7.5kg, 25m, remote control
- Waterski pole
- Mooring package
- Heater/defroster system, Webasto AT3900 including 11.5l diesel tank
- Hot water system, Isotherm 15l
- Shore power
- Skylight blinds
- Under water lights, Blue
- HIFI basic package
- Garmin plotter, 12”
- VHF with AIS
- Depth sounder
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.