Nimbus Weekender 9 2021 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: November 16, 2021
- Year of Build: 2021
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: SOLD
Nimbus Weekender 9 2021 fitted with a Mercury Verado 300HP Engine.
The W9 is intended for those looking for a well equipped, somewhat faster day cruiser with obvious Nimbus DNA; a boat for those who value functional Scandinavian design, simplicity, safety, security and attention to details.
“We have carefully selected some of the highlights from our best-selling boats, carefully refining the design and developing new functionality in order to make life as easy and comfortable as possible for everyone on board. The W9 has inherited a great deal of its design language and elements from our older, iconic models,” explains Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus.
Among the design elements that will be easily recognised are the interior layout, which has many similarities to the 26 Epoca and 32 Ballista, the broad fore deck for extra safety and ease of boarding and disembarking, a feature of the Max II, the design of the side windows from the 22 Spectra, the design and function of the window frame with integrated canvas hood cover from the 305 Drophead, the air-lubricated stepped hull introduced to the Nimbus family with the R-series in 2000, and much more. Great saving on a new 1 and available NOW!
Available in Lymington for viewings by appointment only.
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- T-Top, electrical canvas roof system, including enclosed canopy, Silver Grey
- Nimbus crockery & cutlery
- Cook top gas
- Nimbus pillow set
- Cabin cushions, Sunbrella, Beige
- Cockpit cushions, Spradling, Blue Storm
- Sunbed deck, Spradling, including cover, Blue Storm
- Windscreen protection, Pearl White
- Stern gate, starboard
- HIFI package basic
- FlexiTeek outboard, Weathered/White caulking, Complete Deck + Cockpit
- Carpets, Beige
- Bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system
- Lewmar windlass, bow
- Remote control, bow thruster, front and aft anchor winch
- Waterski pole
- Mooring package
- Heater/defroster system
- Hot water system 230V, Isoterm 15L
- Shore power, ChargeMaster 12/25A, 25m cable, 2x230V outlets
- Raymarine Axiom+ 12″ MFD
- Simrad Plotter, Go 12″
- Simrad Sonar, xSonic SS60 (Thru-Hull sonar transducer)
- Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
- Raymarine Quantim Q24C 18″ radar
- Raymarine raypilot
- AIS class B send and receive
- Guard wire between side rails at bow
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.