RIBCRAFT 5.85M COMMERCIAL SPEC 2014 ‘SOLD’
- Year of Build: LATE 2014
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: 'SOLD'
Originally launched in the late eighties the Ribcraft 5.85 soon had a dedicated following with commercial users. Although modified and tweaked over the years she remains true to her original concept of seaworthiness, reliability and strength.
The 5.85 is a true offshore Rib capable of handling the most inhospitable sea conditions, her high sheer bow, deep vee hull and full length spray rails gives exceptional stability in rough weather whilst keeping the bow high in swells and heavy chop.
The Ribcraft 5.85 superior handling characteristics enables her to be powered by engines up to 150hp, giving a breathtaking performance. For normal usage engines between 90hp to 115hp will suffice, talk to Ribcraft for advice on selecting the correct power unit for your application.
The 5.85 is capable of extended long distance cruising, her fuel tanks are located under-deck, maximising the console space and lowering the centre of gravity thus improving trim and handling. Using stainless steel under-deck fuel tanks enables Ribcraft to squeeze an impressive 40 gallons of fuel onboard, giving her long endurance times at sea.
Ribcraft 5.85 has a large deck space with room for any application. Control cables are routed below deck keeping them from harms way and giving a totally clear deck.
“The Multi-application Ribcraft 5.85 is definitely one for the short list if you happen to be looking for a sensibly priced, well built Rib capable of taking you offshore in a mature fashion”
Rib International Magazine
“The Ribcraft hull has all the characteristics of the best sea boats we have tested, so I would have no hesitation about taking this one on a long off-shore run” Boatmart “Although it is three years since they supplied the coastguard boats, they have had no reported faults”
This boat is in exeptional condition & comes with a Rapide Single axel roller coaster trailer, also in very good condition. A must see !!!
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Commercial spec 1300 GSM Thickness Hypalon
- ‘D’ Section lifelines
- Anti slip decking finish
- Under deck trunking system
- Aft deck water collection sump
- Electric bilge pump
- Elephant trunk style deck drainers 4″
- Foot pump & emergency repair kit
- Bolt lock
- Boarding ladder on transom
- Keelguard full length
- Ribcraft custom made cover
- Fire extinguisher
- Auxillary outboard bracket
- Cruiser front seat console with access hatch
- Passenger s/steel grab rail
- Windscreen inc wrap round s/steel grab rail
- 4 x 1 Person jockey seats
- Deluxe full width sports bench with hatches
- 2 x Wing side supports
- 180 Litre fuel tank s/steel & sender
- Heavy duty s/steel ‘A’ frame 2″ tubing + ski eye
- 5 x Over pressure valves
- Braked Rapide road trailer
- Suzuki DF140 HP Engine XL Low Hours
- Anchor locker & hatch
- 6 x wear patches on tubes
- 6 x Rubber grab handles bonded to tubes
- Reinforced bow section + roller fairlead for anchor
- Hydraulic steering
- Nav lights
- 12v Power socket
- Icom VHF DSC
- Garmin GPS MAP751xs Touchscreen plotter
- Garmin depth transducer
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.