White Shark 265 2006 ‘SOLD’
- Posted: June 11, 2019
- Year of Build: 2006
- Lying: Lymington
- Price: SOLD
This very well presented 2006 White Shark 265 is powered by twin 150HP four stroke Yamaha outboards and has been the subject of considerable upgrading, including new Sunbrella upholstery throughout and new T-Top canvas and covers.
The 265 is a formidable center console boat with the center console cabin offering a double berth and forward cabin/walk in storage compartment under the bow sundeck.
The 400l fuel tank and twin outboards, coupled with the deep v and flared bow inherent to White Shark enable offshore passage planning and considerable range.
Both engines serviced by Sandbanks Boat Sales in July 2018. Hull prep, 2 coats of antifoul to hull, 3 coats to waterline in March 2019, also by Sandbanks Boat Sales. Has been dry stacked for the last 4+ years.
The 265 Centre Console is a go anywhere family focused day boat with over knighting capabilities.
The boat comes with full CE certification and VAT paid status.
Available for viewings in Lymington
Specification and Features▶ Make Enquiry
- Twin Yamaha F150 Four Stroke outboards
- Stainless steel White Shark T-Top
- Triple leaning posts with storage compartments
- Fusion Stereo System
- Navman DSC VHF Radio
- Simrad Chartplotter/ depth sounder
- Electric anchor windlass
- Courtesy lighting
- Rod Holders
- Recently reupholstered throughout
- Flexicovers custom Top Canvas
- Flexicovers custom Forward Bimini cover and wind break
- Flexicovers custom seat covers
- Forward sundeck and vast storage under
- Console cabin with sink & WC
- Hydraulic steering
- Freshwater Transom shower
- 400L long range fuel tank
- Yamaha Digital Gauges
Disclaimer: The specifications are approximations and subject to variance. We reserve the right to make changes without future notice. Some equipment options may not be available.